These easy-to-apply topicals, also known as transdermal magnesium, enable the delivery of the element without the need to consume a pill. While a topical spray makes it quickly absorbable through the skin, Mg tablets may cause gastrointestinal issues. So, a large portion of these topical therapies includes magnesium spray. And when the mineral is given in the form of sprays, gels, and similar products, the body may more readily absorb it and move it to its various areas.
What Is It?
This topical solution is created by combining pure, organic Mg with several flavors in a highly concentrated solution. MgCl2 is the active component in the spray; the remaining ingredients include water, glycerine, fermented juice, phenoxyethanol, and menthol. This all-natural spray’s quick absorption and soothing application make it the perfect remedy for tight muscles before, during, and after workouts. It helps keep muscular mass and ensures that it is working correctly. The spray requires dispensing one to three sprays directly onto the affected area. The skin should be rubbed until the spray is fully absorbed. As such, the spray provides quick and efficient relief.
Working of the Spray: Direct Into the Skin
When sprayed on the skin, the mineral can start being absorbed right away. Transdermal absorption is the name given to this process. This procedure is successful because the element does not need to pass through the digestive system to reach your blood vessels or muscles, reducing the chances of gastrointestinal issues.
Remarkable Things That It Does
The element offers a lot of benefits, especially in spray form, such as:
- It helps in restoring your body’s Mg levels quickly
- It is transportable and helps the bones absorb calcium.
- By utilizing this product, muscle tension and recovery time are decreased.
- It allows for a restful night’s sleep
- Eliminates tiredness and soreness of the muscles after a long workout session.
Meanwhile, the impact of the spray depends upon the following factors:
- The type of mist.
- How and when is it used.
- The concentration of the element.
- For maximum effect, use the spray before bedtime, following a shower body lotion with Mg oil.
- Spray it all over your body after a shower and exercise.
- For assistance in training, spray at least ten to twenty times per day in the morning and evening.
- To speed up healing, apply it to the region and adequately massage it into the skin.
Be Careful of Excessive Dosage
There is no upper limit for Mg transdermal products. In the meantime, the supplements in tablet form might have a laxative effect if used in high doses. Although, toxic effects are rare due to the body’s innate ability to eliminate a surplus of this element in one’s body.
Few Tips and Cautions
The entire body can be treated with magnesium spray, and joint and recovery sprays will help the hurting areas of your body. Spraying should not be done close to the eyes, open wounds, or other delicate areas. Two of the most typical responses to the spray are itching and stinging. Meanwhile, the signs of a magnesium deficit include a minor itching or tingling sensation. This sensation will go away if your body’s magnesium intake increases due to using the spray frequently. Moreover, the element might help reduce the tingling by being massaged into the skin after soaking feet in warm water.